Wednesday 30 June 2010

Looking good in the abyss

Holy fuck
If i'm travelling into the abyss
I at least want to look good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They all cheered outside
What's funny
Is the fact that
This is funny
HAHAHAHAHA
And she never even saw it coming
HAHA
Everybody says that.
Been saying it for twelve years.

Those two, it's not just them who raised me
It's the lot.
All those guys. They're all my parents
And my parents
They're married
They're both married to each other
But they flirt
And feel each other up
They forget
Or swap
Or switch around.

Ma has always wanted me to perform
In every sense
I've got to do well.
But for people
For people but for her.

Come down when you're ready darling
You make me laugh
Whassat?
Just a bit of writing Ma

Dad, I
I
I don't know what you think.
I think sometimes we are very similar
You know it's all good
But everything is fucked
Everything could always be better.
I've got to do well.

I feel pressure like I feel loss
YOU HAVE TO THINK A LOT
BEFORE YOU NOTICE IT

But it's there. And you make it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment