Saturday 6 March 2010

My T Shirt

I’m fucking cold right now. I’ve got a tiny t shirt on, it doesn’t even fit me. It says LEPRA on the front. With a hand. And ‘heal me’ written round it.
That’s so gay
I don’t even have leprosy
You don’t wear a band t shirt of a band you don’t like or listen to
Is it the same for disease t shirts?
Are you not allowed to wear the t shirt unless you have the disease?
Well no ones told me not to
Then again
I haven’t met any lepers today.

I’m meant to be working right now.

Elaine Coley gave me the t-shirt
Told me about how her kids wear them to bed
Her daughter is called Lucy
Lucy’s breasts are bigger than her head.
I like Lucy
Elaine is a bitch.

If Lucy saw me with this t shirt on she’d think I had stolen it from her room
Like,
cos it’s too small for me at any rate, but I’d say
No!
It can’t be yours
Your tits would never fit.
They’d be crushed like oranges at the bottom of a shopping bag.

10 minutes then I can sign out
Go home
Probably fall asleep
Not get up tomorrow
And the whole hideous cycle begins again.

No comments:

Post a Comment